ModHaus+ Container Home Specs
ModHaus+ M Model Design is a new innovative design we have put together which is based on repurposing High Cube steel containers that are Newer or Refurbished units into Homes & Cottages that are completely resurfaced and repainted in a 2 part epoxy coating that will stand up to the test of time and mother nature.
We cut out various sections of the containers and reinforce the structures with engineered cross beam supports to maintain the structural integrity they were originally designed to withstand, The under structures are sprayed with a sealant coating for maximum moisture resistance prior to using a 2lbs spray foam insulator underneath to insure and prevent mold from ever accumulating between the wood and foam insulation
All window and door frames are reinforced with Steel tube and Engineered steel frames to add to the structural support that each unit requires
In some situations The outer perimeters of the units are extended by 24” with steel frame channel from the upper and lower sections around the containers and finished in a 1" Ship Lap Cedar board
And Either Dry Wall or Cedar Ceilings
M Model Interiors
Our ModHaus+ M model interior walls and structures are stick framed to National Building Code Spec in and sound seal and insulated in between the walls with insulation to add thermal value and maximum noise dampening between rooms in the house
Walls are to be sheathed with Drywall board panels
The Windows and Doors are Manufactured by a Canadian company with Insulated Fiberglass Frames and Dual And Triple panes to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and fading ,Wall windows are large picture windows with the option of one being operational as well as a patio door .
Utilities Plumbing system consists of
• Rheem or Equal Brand Propane Fired Hot Water On Demand System (Additional Charges could apply )
• Stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink. Chrome faucet with sprayer hose.
• Square vessel sinks in washrooms. Chrome deck mount faucets.
• 60” tub with acrylic surround in main bath.
• 42” acrylic shower base with white tile surround in ensuites.
• Low flow shower heads. Chrome trim and drains.
• Toilets to meet ‘EPA Watersense Standards’.
• Rough-in for laundry in hallway closet.
Electrical rough-in per plans.
• 200 Amp Panel.
• Flush mount LED pot lights throughout -black trim.
• Wall mount LED vanity lights in washrooms.
• Kitchen backsplash outlets and floor level wall outlets according to local code requirements.
• Electrical rough-ins for all appliances.
• Optional dining room pendant.
• Exterior flush mount pot lights in cedar soffit.
• One exterior outlet for security camera or Christmas lights.
• Two ground level exterior outlets in the front and rear of building.
• Two exterior wall mount light fixtures at entry door and rear of building.
HVAC Standard Specifications:
High Efficient Ductless Heater system/AC.
Optional Full Tempered Glazing Package ,Class A Roof ,WUI Compliant Exterior Cedar ,WUI Compliant vents
ModHaus+ Installs the most durable flat roofing systems in the industry to withstand Canadian 4 Season Weather and maximum Damage resistance
Which is far superior to PVC and TPO single ply flat roofing membranes which generally are easily punctured with a Life expectancy of 8-10 years
Container Roofs are coated in a adhesive glue sealant and poly Iso Insulation panels are built up with engineered Slopes at a height of 6-8"
A 180mm rubber roll base cap is installed and adhered to the Insulation panel board system and sealed at the seams
After a 250 mm Granulated white Rubber Rolled Top cap is applied and heat sealed and adhered to the 180mm base cap sheet for a total thickness of 430mm
Option 2: Fully Welded 1/8" Steel Roofing System with a @ percent slope and universal Solar panel Mounting brackets
This Roofing System is Wind Resistant up to 300 MPH and Completely Puncture Proof it is Truly a Lifetime Roofing System and it Durability is Equivalent to the exterior walls of the containers
ModHaus+ M Model will be engineered and constructed to meet or exceed local building codes. Standard
• R-24 closed cell spray foam in walls and rim joists.
• R-39 closed cell spray foam in roof with expanded poly-iso Boards with engineered slope to exterior trough.
* R-32 closed cell spray foam in the floors
Exterior Painting, 2 Part Commercial Epoxy Paint on Corrugated Steel Black, White, Charcoal
walls and ceiling All drywall to be 1/2" installed with screws in field, perimeter nails, taped and finished to a level 5 finish .And Then Painted
Bath and all wet areas to include moisture resistant drywall.
Ceilings to be Tongue & Groves Cedar
Flooring Specifications High Quality Plank Flooring The M Models come standard with High End impact and moisture resistant vinyl plank flooring : Latitude SPC is yet another advancement in the luxury vinyl category. Latitude is a solid plastic core product with a 20 mil wear layer and attached 1.5mm EVA foam backing. The solid plastic core (SPC) allows for the product to be installed in applications from -40C to +65C. Perfect for cabins, travel trailers, and other three season applications. Latitude should not be installed in direct sunlight.
Latitude is available in 3 planks
Tech Package Touch Pad WEISER PREMIS SMARTCODE Entry Lock
Wireless SECURITY CAMERA
LUTRON CASETA WIRELESS SWITCHES
FUJITSU Control Wi-Fi ADAPTER
ModHaus+ Uses High Quality Melamine shelving and Door Fronts on all of our Cabinet and Drawers with the options of Matte Black ,Light Ash ,High Gloss white finishes color swatch samples to be supplied for choice section
M Model Optional High Efficient Appliance & Package
BLOMBERG Fridge and Freezer
FULGOR MILANO double wall over
FULGOR MILANO induction cook-top
BLOMBERG stacked washer & Dryer
FULGOR MILANO Microwave
Stand Alone Freezer